Sunday, February 27, 2011

crush addition

Oh, I forgot another excellent crush incidence, which relates, vaguely, to the post on weed.

Before I knew Andrew very well I got drunk at a work meeting at Kennedy School where he was sitting beside me, laughing his fantastic, much missed laugh. I had ordered a burger, and Andrew is a vegetarian. I believe I was being fairly obnoxious at this meeting, but it was sorta a going away party for me, so I didn't care. Anyway, unlike me, I had left some 1/3 of my burger in the basket, and ever so casually, Andrew scarfed it up, if memory serves in one enormous bite. There have been few moments in the history of history when scrappy, 5 foot 6, vegetarian types have been more adorable. Maybe only when they are offering me cocktails and talking about baseball...

No comments: