Wednesday, December 8, 2010

& then I moved to the beach!


Well, to Wheeler, actually, which , to those in the know, is not actually at the beach. But I do go running on the beach (normal in Manzanita, though sometimes in Rock Away) almost every day!

I am living in the Kaffer's Inn and have started a gallery down stairs called The Duck & Pisaster! (pisasters are those orange and purple predatory starfish featured in the first chapter of my favorite book of the year Where The Wild Things Were). Anyway, my gallery is full of things made with love by Matt and Me and also that Ted guy, so if yer ever on the 101 come check it out! I'm sure I'll have better photo's at some point. Also, if you google Duck and Pisaster you will find our/my Etsy page, where everything if for sale! Decoys! Mugs! Bottle Cap Covered Skulls! Etc.!

Oh, and Bix is also doing well. He likes crab and running around on the very old rugs in the attic, which must smell amazing...

No comments: