Monday, October 18, 2010

i need a better camera...




So, it's been a month that I've been unemployed, and here's what I've created so far. Unfortunately the chickens (that you can see here both finished and unfinished) are not quite done yet. The yellower one is, the reddish guy still needs it's belly done. These are some of the few remaining Don Featherstone (creator of the lawn flamingo) chickens. They may resemble symmetry, but they aren't- one of the reasons that lawn decor and decoys will change in the future, I'm sure. Anyway, a lot of these birds are smaller, but i'm still only averaging 1 or 1/2 of one a day. and I'm getting extremely bored! Ah well, still 9 days till I head to the beach maybe a heron and some green tomato chutney will get finished before then...

cold at night here...

if you want to see some actually interesting photos... http://www.flickr.com/photos/getflocked/collections/72157615658959017/

No comments: