Sunday, August 12, 2007

painting teeth is hard.

I've decided that, from now on, everyone i will be atttracted to will not have a toothy grin. I think it's much harder to paint typically handsome people. general frustration ensues, and then there's no desire to continue the project. blah blah blah.

last night went to the Ditty Bops: way so cuteness! i want to wear a dress that looks like an artichoke and sing pretty songs: no more of this mushy paint stuff. Musicians have it made: nothing outside of recordings are permanent. people pay them to do the same trick over and over, preferably the same way, but tolerate it if they wanna switch things up. I feel constrained!

Just realised today that I only have 2 weeks until my next hanging, and ten days until i'm set to climb Adams with my father, grandfather and cousin. Agh! Acutally, though before i realised all these things, i was musing on how great life is, and how relaxed and ready for anything i felt. so, go figure.

Finished The Alienist. Great book for providing excuses not to do anything but eat frozen chocolate chips and read while sitting with cats in sunshine. life is good. just going too fast!

No comments: