Friday, August 3, 2007

I have been trying to make this work since 8/1



So, don't be mad at me, Andrew! I've been trying! I've also been to the beach and gotten very sun burned, and rode the Amtrak with this fantastic girl named Sandra, and now i'm in Tri-cities, trying to focus on what to do here. This morning i got a Hermes portable type writer and 2 bikinis at the value village. My mother has bought herself a motor scooter (?), and left for the beach, so i'm all alone and disoriented here. I need to get to work on something, i'm sure, but all i wnat to do is eat salmon soup and take naps. iyiyi!~ Anyway, sorry world that it has been so long between posts. blame the wifi, and my laziness. i've been busy, just not so that you'd notice. but i'll make up for it in the next three days, once i get the momentum going to get the ball moving. Oh, here are 2 hearts, one from Dick and Jane's from the heart of Washington, and the other is the shirt i drew to wear at tuna.

1 comment:

oudev oida said...

excuses, excuses....