Friday, November 4, 2011

f is for fake

Another post from the phone, I'm afraid. I'm sitting in the pacific northwest national laboratory's theatre waiting for the film to start. As I was driving up I wondered if I ever actually parked here before. The first film I saw here (it's the only active movie theater in Richland, and it's a not for profit at the lab) was an errol flynn movie. Maybe mutiny on the bounty? When I was about 9. My longest standing boyfriend in highschool was basically because he loved to co.e to these odd movies. Anyway, tonite is the original mockumentary, by ordinary wells, chichis promising. Im alone. Id say I'm a minimum of 10 years younger than anyone in the theater.
I just ran into a friend of mine trying to make it on the comedy circuit. What do you say to someone who cracks jokes for a living? Id feel more comfortable cracking jokes with a priest.
Still in tcs. Walking across from the parking lot, once I found it, I was amazed at the grace of this building, across the gazing pond. So that many stars. So lovely here. If only here was somewhere else.

1 comment:

stephaniepc said...

hey! I remember that theater...molly, i've been collecting bottlecaps for you since we bumped into each other in portland. i'm headed back to richland tomorrow, through saturday, i could give you some caps in person, or you could get a random batch in a few months. i'd prefer to have contact with humans other than my parents over the next few days though. get in touch via stephaniepclarksonATgmail if you're avails.